Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Introduction: My Journey to Healing



Hello Everyone!

I am a fine artist/photographer, art teacher, shaman, yogi & mom of 3 boys! My story is one of healing and major transformation. Once I showed the universe I was ready to take care of myself it took care of me in return physically, spiritually and artistically! This is my story about my journey to healing.

What if I told you that I unlocked a secret that changed my life for ever, would you listen? What if I told you that I healed many of my ailments by using a strict holistic approach? Would you want to know more? What if I told you that a few simple changes in my diet (that led to bigger changes in my diet), not only cured me of inflammation, auto-immune symptoms/disease & chronic fatigue, but opened up a whole new world for me and my life purpose bringing with it opportunities and abundance? Are you interested? What if I told you that all of this is available to YOU? You have the power to create change for yourself! NOW!

I am so excited to share with you many amazing things that have transformed my life! I have come a really long way. I am not denying the fact that in the beginning of my journey I came across bumps, wrong turns and dead ends.  The journey to healing is indeed a long hard road.  However, it is important to remember, along my travels I also encountered plenty of clear directional signs, beautiful scenery, fellow travelers and eventually smooth smooth sailing!  Sometimes the bumps trip us up.  We lose focus, turn backwards looking for something familiar and ask if we should go back.  There was no looking back for me once I crossed the hill that blocked my view of the promise land!  Once you get over that hump and start to heal you will also keep going without turning back.

Keep in mind, the journey is never over, it continues. As it continues it changes.  There is never an end destination, just a place to rest until it is time to journey on.

I am dedicating this blog to sharing with you details of my life for the sake of helping as many people who will listen. I have been there before, searching for the right answers even the right doctors or medicine.  What I discovered is much more powerful than anything written in a medical journal. I am more dynamic then a diagnosis or disease, I am a human being. I am not Rheumatoid-Arthritis, I am not Lyme's Disease, I am not Chrone's Disease or Beccet's Disease, I am me! A beautiful creature, a human being  composed of mind, body, spirit, emotion, energy and light! The whole me is what I treated, nourished and cared for, NOT the disease.

I am ready to share my experiences with you so you can take what you like and leave the rest.  I am not preaching or trying to change or control anyone.  I am by no means a medical doctor, just a woman who has lived it. Been there, done that, not going back! I am living from a place of happiness and health and just want to share that with whoever needs it.  I also want to state here, these methods worked for me, my body my soul. I advise you to take some time to connect to you, the inner quiet you. Listen.. Do what's best for that person. Like I said, take what you like and leave the rest.  Your inner voice will lead the way.

7 comments:

  1. A refreshing read and can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome read! Can't wait to see what's to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautifully written. Looking forward to read more!

      Delete
  4. Love, love this! This is exactly what is needed! I'm so excited, curious and interested to here more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love this! This is exactly what is needed! I'm so excited, curious and interested to here more!

    ReplyDelete